The only skin resurfacing system you need
Venus Viva™ is the most customizable skin resurfacing device in the industry. Powered by NanoFractional Radio Frequency with SmartScan™ technology, it is the first and only fractional radio frequency (RF) system that allows operator control of ablation and coagulation for enhanced efficacy in resolving mild to severe skin damage. Venus Viva™ can replace all other skin resurfacing devices with one lightweight, tabletop device. Treatments are safe for all skin types with low downtime.
One device. All skin types. All skin resurfacing.
Highly tunable power and pulse duration for treatment of mild to severe skin conditions
Venus Viva™ features two applicators: the NanoFractional Radio Frequency (RF) applicator for procedures requiring ablation and resurfacing of the skin, and the DiamondPolar™ applicator for non-invasive wrinkle reduction.
NANOFRACTIONAL RF™ APPLICATOR
- Designed to resurface the skin, which can improve the appearance of acne scars and other scars, striae, rosacea, dyschromia, deep wrinkles, enlarged pores, and uneven skin texture and pigmentation for all skin types
- A published clinical study showed that four weeks after the last treatment, total surface area, length, and width of striae alba significantly decreased from the baseline (p < 0.001). Patient satisfaction scores of “Satisfied” and “Very Satisfied” for changes on texture, size, and overall improvement were 96.67%, 93.94%, and 96.97%, respectively.1
- Another peer-reviewed clinical study showed that NanoFractional RF™ is effective in improving skin texture and pigmentation.2
PATENTED TIP TECHNOLOGY
- Up to 700 pulses with the largest tip spot size in the industry, which leads to shorter treatment times
- Small, needle-shaped pins easily penetrate through the stratum corneum
- Energy flows through the tip of each pin, allowing them to penetrate even deeper into the tissue
- High energy density is distributed through a small footprint per pin (150 x 20 microns)
- No return pads allow for more homogenous energy delivery, resulting in safer treatments and consistent clinical outcomes
- Pins create micro-dermal wounds and trigger surrounding intact skin to serve as reservoir for fibroblasts, shorter migration distance of cells, and synthesis of relevant proteins, as well as stem cells differentiation—all these lead to faster healing and significantly less downtime than traditional fractional devices
- Uses unique algorithm and pattern selection technology that enables operator to generate customized patterns for maximum flexibility and control during treatment
- Enables ablation and coagulation of the epidermis and dermis zone in a fractional manner, resulting in more effective skin resurfacing for mild to severe skin conditions
- Lower energy density leads to lower risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) and is therefore safe for all skin types
- Eliminates the need to use additional tips or change tips mid-treatment. This makes sessions simpler, faster, and more cost-effective, which leads to increased ROI
DIAMONDPOLAR™ APPLICATOR WITH (MP)2 TECHNOLOGY
- Uses proprietary (MP)2 technology, a combination of Multi-Polar Radio Frequency (RF) and Pulsed Electro Magnetic Fields (PEMF), to treat moderate to severe wrinkles and rhytides
- Multi-Polar RF uses a complex algorithm to deliver homogeneous energy and volumetric heating to multiple tissue depths, allowing for quick and safe buildup of heat, and easy maintenance of therapeutic temperature throughout the treatment
- Effect of Multi-Polar RF is enhanced by PEMF, a non-thermal mechanism emitted through the applicator’s electrodes
- RF directly stimulates fibroblasts, while PEMF induces fibroblast proliferation through release of the growth factor FGF-2
- Through synergistic (MP)2, RF directly stimulates fibroblasts, while PEMF promotes angiogenesis and induces fibroblast proliferation through release of the growth factor FGF-2, resulting in increased collagen synthesis
- Unique electrode placement allows for treatment around the eyes, along the jowls, and other smaller areas
- Treatments with this applicator are comfortable with no downtime, and RF technology is proven safe for all skin types
1. Ponqgsrihadulchai N, Chalermchai T, Ophaswongse S, Pongsawat S, Udompataikul M. An efficacy and safety of nanofractional radiofrequency for the treatment of striae alba. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2016; 1-7.
2. Hongcharu W, Gold M. Expanding the clinical application of fractional radiofrequency treatment: Findings on rhytides, hyperpigmentation, rosacea, and acne redness. J Drugs Dermatol. 2015 Nov; 14(11): 611-17.